- By post
- Appliance Repair Staten Island
We rely on the reliability of household appliances in our house, but one appliance does not break down for many years, even when it is outdated and obsolete, and the other, expensive, new and modern, fails within even a month. Of course, it is always unexpected, at the most inopportune moment, and we are not ready for this. What to do in case of breakdown? First, don’t get upset and don’t waste your nerves. If the device was bought not so long ago – return it without regret, if it is still possible. If the return period has passed, but there is a warranty – contact the manufacturers support. Has the warranty expired? Сontact us – we will solve the problem and fix your device if it is repairable.
Now step by step – what to do if an important major home appliance breaks down.
Appliance Repair Process step by step
- Try to diagnose the problem. The light bulb in the refrigerator has burned out – you can replace it yourself, unscrew it, look and try to find the same one at home, usually it is a typical light bulb with an ordinary base
- Refrigerator keep running and not turning off?
- The washing machine does not follow the set program?
- Does the oven not heat up?
Many modern home devices have built-in processors and electronics and often simply reset the appliance will help. Unplug it, wait a couple of minutes and plug it back in. Did it help? Excellent! Or – is the problem not that easy to solve? Washing machine leaks? Does the oven or stove smell of gas or burnt wiring? Is the refrigerator hot on the outside and not cooling on the inside? Does a freezer constantly build up an ice cap and won’t turn off? You can’t do it by yourself, you need to contact a repair service. It is better to completely disconnect the device from electricity and do not touch it until a specialist arrives.
- Contact us for help. Don’t worry, we will diagnose the problem and solve it, we only need to know some details, tell us about them, what does not work, make and model of appliances, we will write down the information and come to the rescue as soon as possible.
- Let’s schedule time and day of repair. We repair large household appliances at your home, if the problem can be solved by replacing spare parts and the appliance is repairable, for example, the main control module did not burn out completely.
- Prepare to meet a repairman. Make some room for the work, provide access and make sure that no one, including pets, interferes with the repair.
- Make sure that you have not missed the appointment and met the specialists on the appointed day and hour. There must be an adult at home who knows the problem and can make decisions, for example, about buying spare parts if we do not have them in stock, about the cost of repairs, etc.
After a successful repair, which we guarantee, if we take the job, you will receive a guarantee for the work performed and we will be grateful if you leave us a review on Google, on social networks and recommend us to friends.